Saturday, February 7, 2009

Num-yummy...

That's me, chowing down on some frozen pears in my handy-dandy feeder... it's almost like having a popsicle, but totally natural and healthy!! Over the past several weeks, I have become quite the expert eater, and I've loved every fruit and vegetable I've tried--at least so far! I started out with simple stuff, like pears and squash and sweet potatoes. Now I'm more advanced: carrots, peas, apricots, green beans, zucchini.... oh yeah, and prunes. One of the not-so-great side effects of eating all this yummy food is that I've been having some issues with digestion. We're being careful, though, and things are working themselves out, so to speak.

Here I am, after a particularly delicious breakfast:

I may not be the cleanest eater ever, but at least I've managed to avoid getting anything in my hair!

1 comment: