Thursday, May 29, 2008

In the beginning, there was darkness...

Well, here I am... wherever here is. I mean, I realize that I am still in Mommy May's belly, and, let me tell you, it sure is dark in here! It also seems to be getting smaller... not too long ago, this uterus was some prime real estate. I was able to swim around and do backflips and all kinds of things... now I can barely stretch my legs without hearing Mommy May complain (though, just between you and me... I think she just REALLY likes to complain!). I still have a bit more baking to do, but I'll be ready to make my debut within the next few weeks, I think. I can't wait!

4 comments:

tazulu said...

Oh, baby Evan, how exiting it is to have you among us very soon.
I can’t wait until I can hold you in my arms and give you many kisses!

Katie said...

So clever. Just what I'd expect from the Mays.

Love you, Katie

Unknown said...

Hi, Evan! You have been a dream in my heart for oh so long. I can't wait until you are here in person! I love you tthhiiss much!!! I love you, Yin-Yin ;)

Unknown said...

Evan,
I can hardly wait to meet you. I have been lucky enough to work with your mommy and I know you will be just as wonderful as she is.