Friday, August 1, 2008

My First Move...

Faithful readers will have noticted a decided lack of new posts over the past few days... the reason? We are in the process of moving!! We found a great place in Albany that was available right away. Since Mommy May still has this month off, we decided to go ahead and take advantage of the time and move now.

I am 6 weeks old today, and I am preparing to move for the first time... do I do everything super early, or what?!?! To be perfectly honest, moving has already been pretty hard on me. Mommy and Daddy May have had to be gone for a few evenings to finalize the paperwork for our new place, and that has really messed up my sleep schedule. Also, things are pretty noisy around here with all of the packing and cleaning, and that, too, has been hard cause I keep waking up. The good news is that it will all be over pretty soon, and I am excited to settle into my new place.

Well, I'd better go and make sure that my fancy stuff is being packed correctly! I will miss posting, but I promise to get back to it ASAP!!

XOXOXO

2 comments:

Trav said...

Congratulations on the new place! That's so exciting. I can't to hear all about it!

lucypye said...

We miss you! We need more posts! :)

Hope you're doing well.