Sunday, July 27, 2008

The Cat Days of Summer...

We had a pretty quiet weekend, which we really needed! Saturday, we went to Nani's for a while, cause Daddy May had to change a tire for her. We also went to see a place in Albany (CA, not NY!), cause we have decided to move there if we can. Mommy May works in Concord, and Daddy May works in Oakland. We still want to live where there is nice weather, which, for us, means somewhere cool and close to the Bay. We considered Walnut Creek or Pleasant Hill, but it's just too hot out there!! We have had some issues with our neighbors here in El Sobrante, and Mommy and Daddy May want to live somewhere where there is a good school district. Albany seems to be the best choice for all of us. The place we saw on Saturday wasn't perfect for us, but we will keep on looking!

Sunday was the best, though, cause we just had a long, lazy day with lots of family time! We slept in, cuddled a whole bunch, and took a nice family nap in the afternoon. I also had a much-needed pedicure, included here for your enjoyment:

I continue to do well with my baba... I've become quite the expert, actually! I still like it best when Mommy May breastfeeds me, cause it helps make me feel all warm and sleepy, but baba and I have become friends. It's a little hard to tell from this picture, but I had a pretty grumpy expresssion... Daddy May took a little too long to get my feeding session going!

Weekends at our house are for play, and here I am working out in my "gym" which was a gift from one of Daddy May's coworkers. Thanks so much for the great toy!!

I will write more about some of my other awesome toys soon, but, for now, I will close with a few silly pictures we took while hanging out. This is me impersonating Cassius Clay: "Float like a butterfly, sting like a Baby May!" Daddy May can attest to the fact that I've got a killer right hook.

Here I am pretending to be a super hero. Like a bird, like a plane... it's Baby May!

I love music, and Mommy May and I sing together every day! Nursery Rhymes are so much fun! Here I am, acting out "I'm a Little Teapot, Short and Stout"

1 comment:

Trav said...

Good luck with the apartment hunt! Albany is wonderful, and I could definitely see you making it your new home.