Thursday, July 3, 2008

¡Feliz cumpleaños, Tía Lu!

Today is my Tía Lu's birthday, and I wanted to celebrate by sharing some pictures of us together. Lu came to visit me last weekend, and we had a great time!

We just hung out at home and relaxed; Tía Lu caught up on some laundry, and all of us caught up on some sleep!

It got pretty warm on Saturday afternoon, so I decided to hang out in my diaper and cool off for a bit. Tía Lu and I played for a while and made funny faces at each other. Unfortunately, I missed my cue to smile and kept making faces through this picture:

Our time together passed much too quickly, and it was soon time to say goodbye... I was pretty sleepy in this next picture, but I rallied as best I could!

I love you, Tía Lu, and I can't wait to see you again! XOXOXOXO

p.s. I had also promised pictures with my Aunties Felicity and Lois, but, unfortunately, the pictures came out super blurry... I'll just have to find an excuse to hang out with them again soon to get some proper photos!

No comments: