Saturday, July 12, 2008

Over the River and through the Woods...

...to Grandmother's house we go! Ok, ok, so it was over the Bay Bridge and through SOMA to Yin-Yin's house, but still. The point is, I made my first trip to San Francisco this past week!!

Yin-Yin has 2 brother-sister cats named Max and Ruby. Max wasn't feeling very well, so he was sleeping on Yin-Yin's bed the whole time I was there. I did get to meet Ruby, though, and she was VERY curious about me. She stared and stared at me, but I didn't have the heart to tell her that was rude. Here we are at the start of my visit:

After getting out of my car seat and having a quick meal, I was settled into my throne:

Soon after, my Great-Great-Aunt Betty came over to meet me. Isn't that amazing, to have a Great-Great-Aunt?! It was wonderful getting to know her better!

I always love snuggling up with Daddy May!

Believe it or not, this was our first family picture! We're a good-looking bunch, if I do say so myself. I'm just sorry that it came out so grainy:

After all that visiting, I was tuckered out. Yin-Yin was kind enough to rock me to sleep in her arms... I gotta tell you, it's wonderful being so well loved!

No comments: