Saturday, July 19, 2008

The Many Faces of Baby May...

Those of you who live for more pictures of me are in for a treat today! I haven't updated my blog for several days, but that certainly doesn't mean I've been idle. This entry is dedicated to my many layers... you know, like an onion.

Obviously, we have to start with sweet and sentimental, cause that's what I'm all about! Enjoy a special moment with Mommy May:

Then, of course, there's the political... I do live in the Bay Area, after all. Here's one I titled "Power to the People"

I can also be stern when need be. Check out my "We Are Not Amused" face:

My "Rico Suave" look showcases my smooth sophistication:


But, most of all, I live to be silly! What is life, after all, without laughter? This one is simply labeled "Stinky"

"Thank You. Thank You Very Much." No, dear friends, Elvis HAS NOT left the building:

Last, but certainly not least, is one I like to call "Popeye the Sailor Man"

(psst! Be sure to check back soon for a very special blog entry!)

No comments: