Sunday, July 20, 2008

A Month of Sundays...

Can you believe it?! I am one month old today!! It has been a great 4 weeks, and I am enjoying every minute of it! We had a very nice weekend, and I got to spend time with both of my grandmas. Yin-Yin came over from the city (of course, I mean San Francisco), and we all went to Applebee's for lunch. Well, I had my baba, but everyone else had Applebee's. Mommy May was saying that she could kick herself, because she didn't get pictures of me together with Yin-Yin and Nani. I went ahead and kicked her myself, cause I'm helpful like that. Daddy May did snap this quick photo of Mommy May and me, at least:

Mommy and Daddy May and I spent some time today taking pictures to commemorate my 1-month milestone. Before we get to that, however, I want to explain something about the Bay Area, for those of you who don't know (or who have conveniently forgotten!). Today is July 20, and today's high temperature at our place was 64 degrees. Fahrenheit. I share this because it made picture-taking a bit of a challenge. This is me taking a quick nap, in a long sleeve shirt, long pants, warm socks, a heavy blanket, and, yes, mittens!

That being said, I wanted to take everyone on a brief trip down memory lane... this was my 1st picture ever, at the hospital on the day I was born:

And here I am today, all grown up! (well, ok, so not ALL grown up, but you know what I mean...)
Check out another pic from day 1:

That outfit was ridiculously big on me then... see how my hands are lost in the sleeves? Well, take a look at this same outfit today:

I can still pull it off, but barely. My little toes are starting to get a bit cramped down there!

I was telling Daddy May a pretty funny joke in this last photo:

As always, more updates to come. Thanks to all of you for keeping track of my blog and following my (remarkable) progress... love you lots!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Evan,
You have changed so much in your first month of life. Your mommy and daddy look so happy in the pictures. I am really enjoying watching you grow. Hopefully I will get a chance to see you in person before you get too big.

Janet

Trav said...

Happy birthday!!! I can't believe how much you have grown!!

juegos de coches gratis said...

I also like a child so make up game , baixar facebook gratis