Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Over the Hump...

Time sure does fly when you're having fun... no, seriously! Can you believe I am already 7 months old?! I keep inching closer and closer to my first birthday, and I am now more than halfway there. I plan on having one heck of a partay, that's for sure.

In the meantime, I spend my days much like other infants... I resist taking naps, try to pee on my family members, and do my best to get more baby food on my face than I do in my mouth. I also do more adorable things, like squealing and laughing, rolling over and over all over the place, and reaching out to snuggle my loved ones. I have even been known to help Mommy May fold the laundry:


OK, subject change. There has been some talk in our family, from time to time, about whether I could be cute enough to be a Gerber baby. The general consensus, of course, is yes. Because everyone in my family loves me, though, they really can't be objective about it. Last Saturday, we went out to lunch with Yin-Yin. I was having fun sitting in the high chair (still a new and exciting event for me!) and reading one of my books to Yin-Yin. A few very nice ladies from a nearby table came over and said that I was one of the cutest babies they'd ever seen!

I guess I should just be grateful that I don't always look like this picture Nani snapped, eh?

This is more like it!

No comments: