Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Stand and Deliver...

I know I haven't been keeping up with my posts lately--mostly cause I've been so busy having fun!! I am *this* close to crawling... I can lift up my body and rock on my hands and knees. I can even scoot myself backward; now I just have to figure out how to move forward, and we'll be in business.

I'm also really good at holding onto things and standing up. See me grabbing the wipies? Every once in a while, when I'm not busy playing, I like to pitch in and help clean up the place.


I am also taking after my Mommy May in a big way--I love to talk!! I spend most of my day talking and laughing... and I was FINALLY willing to do my act for the camera:



If, in watching this video, you found yourself both entertained and strangely soothed, never fear: we have a sound machine that we use when I sleep, and we didn't realize the ocean waves sound was running.

No comments: