Friday, March 20, 2009

Double Time...

I am now 9 months old! I have officially been out for as long as I was in!

Life is good... so good, in fact, that it's been really, really hard to find time to blog. You know, when I was just a newborn, I had plenty of time to blog... well, between marathon sleeping sessions, that is. Now that I am approaching toddlerhood, there's just so much to keep me occupied!

My newest trick is kissing... I have quickly learned that it's the easiest way to charm and amaze. At first, I would just give a kiss when Mommy May asked for one, but, now, I know how to reach my hand out and pull someone's face toward me for a big, wet one!

Daily exercise is vital, and I make sure to walk a few laps around the house everyday. I'm not yet ready to go it alone, so I always enlist one of my family members to hold my hands and spot me. Crawling is still not coming together for me. I am a whiz at scooting myself backwards, but I can't quite coordinate everything to get myself moving forward. Although, yesterday and then again this morning, I managed to move forward a little bit before getting tired out... I guess I just have to keep at it.

I've gotten really good at standing on my own, though, which is an accomplishment in and of itself, if you ask me!

I am also a pretty good teacher, just like my Mommy May! Here I am, conducting class:

Like most babies, I still spend a whole lot of time eating and sleeping. My big, new thing is feeding myself!! It's too much fun! Sometimes, I try to grab the spoon from Mommy or Daddy May so I can shovel in some veggies, but I mostly stick to my finger foods. And, when I run out of food, I just start eating my bowl:

Here's a video clip of me snacking on some Cheerios:

1 comment:

y9 said...

I love to read this type of material Good and attractive information I take from it..Thank you for posting such a good article.