Thursday, May 14, 2009

Where Has the Time Gone?!

I really can't believe it's been almost 2 months since my last post! I'm not even sure where to begin... in our time apart, I have said my first word--da da--sorry, Mommy May!! I have already mastered the art of crawling, even on our hardwood floors, which was a real challenge at first, let me tell you. I can even stand and walk around... as long as I have something to hold onto, of course!

Most importantly, though, I have many, many pictures to share, starting with my first Easter. Here I am with my Easter basket, chewing on one of my gifts:

I was a little unsure of the basket at first... I guess I didn't quite understand that all of the gifts were for me. Being a quick learner, I made short work of clearing out said basket:

As ever, I am a true fan of the absurd:

I will end this post with a picture completely unrelated to Easter. Apparently, PJs come with warnings now:


I suppose I should just be grateful it doesn't say something truly embarrassing, like juicy. Yin-Yin actually bought that outfit on a trip with Mommy and Daddy May to New York City when I was nothing more than a twinkle in Daddy May's eye. In fact, they weren't even married yet; they had just gotten engaged, and they weren't even thinking of having a baby! I guess Yin-Yin knew best, eh?

1 comment:

Things I May Regret Writing said...

Oh, my mom did the same thing! She bought something for her grandkid before I was even married. Weirdo.