Thursday, May 14, 2009

Happy B-day, Yin-Yin!!!

Both of my lovely, wonderful grandmas celebrated milestone birthdays in April--don't worry, I won't name numbers!! Yin-Yin's special day was earlier in the month, and we took a quick trip down to San Diego to see some of Yin-Yin's closest friends, my uncles Andy and Joe.

I'll be the first to admit that traveling with a baby--even one as darling as I--is no easy feat, so we didn't get too many pics. We did get some nice ones on our visit to the San Diego Zoo Wild Animal Park, though:

Check out the gorgeous view:

Daddy May snapped this great picture of some beautiful flowers:

Did you see the butterfly? No? Check again! Daddy snapped that picture after he and Yin-Yin and uncles Andy and Joe split up from Mommy May and me. Here they are, heading off:

Mommy May was hoping I would nap, so she walked me round and round the park, over and over... suffice it to say, I did not comply. Exhausted and grouchy, she finally gave up. Here I am, also exhausted and grouchy, but still super cute, no?

No comments: