Thursday, May 14, 2009

Little Rascal...

...scamp... imp... rapscallion, even... all terms that can be used to describe yours truly. I have been running Mommy and Daddy May--and Nani and Yin-Yin--ragged! I'm not truly bad, though, I have just have WAAAAY too much energy:

Yes, that's right... I now have teeth--and I'm not afraid to use em! I am also diligent in my explorations... I love playing under the table, and I don't even mind that I constantly bump my head cause I'm already too tall:

I more than make up for my shenanigans by being adorable, though... I am generous with my hugs and kisses, and I can wave hi and bye like a pro:

I am especially fond of the word bye-bye... the phrase alone do you want to go bye-bye? is enough to stop me in my tracks and have me heading for the door... or for my car seat:

See? I can be helpful when the need arises!

1 comment:

lucypye said...

Yay! New blog posts--thanks, Tania!