Saturday, May 30, 2009

Little Ball Blue...

For my first Christmas, some good friends of ours got me a ball popper toy. It's a really great toy; when I press the red lever, music starts up and the balls start shooting up into the air. I have to admit that, when I first got it, the noise and commotion scared me a little. But I'm a whiz at it now:

It's actually a funny coincidence that I am dropping the blue ball in that picture. I have quite the little obsession with that little ball. While I'm hanging out on my carpet, playing, I pretty much keep my little blue friend in my left hand most of the time. I'll drop the other balls into the popper, but not the blue one:

Of course, I still like to taste-test each and every individual toy:

This is just a picture of me being silly... Mommy May had connected one of my binkies to my diaper bag, and I found it and ended up connecting myself to it! But, here I am, once again, with my favorite blue ball:

1 comment:

Katie said...

Welcome back to the world of blogging! Great to see what you all have been up to! I love that Evan can find his binky, no matter where it may be hiding. :)