Sunday, August 2, 2009

Hair and Wardrobe...

When my Cousin Laura came up to live in the Bay Area (almost a year ago now!), she brought me a gift from her mom in Costa Rica. Here it is, a nice, warm, fuzzy outfit:

My loyal readers will remember that I have been lucky enough to get some really cool clothes and toys from Costa Rica. For those of you that don't know, my hookup is my Nani, who is originally from there; I still have lots of family down there, too! I really love this outfit, though I have to admit it's not really what comes to mind when one thinks of Costa Rica and paradise. Nevertheless, it is unbelievably toasty and comfortable.

Next up, an attempt at serious modeling:

Like my curly locks and oh-so-thoughtful expression? I bet there are plenty of girls out there (and guys, for that matter!) who would pay big bucks for curls like mine.

Finally, a nod to the gamers. Be honest... has Mario ever looked so cute?

P.S. I'm not really allowed to have my binky except at naptime, but sometimes Nani lets me sneak it now and then, just like grandmas are supposed to. Love you, Nani!

1 comment:

jogos friv said...

I like it very much,very good post.
---
play game jogos friv online and play game jogos friv | jogos do friv