Friday, July 31, 2009

You've Got a Friend in Me...

Mommy May is FINALLY done with summer school and her summer class, so now we can relax a little and have lots of fun again! We have a trip to the Monterey Bay Aquarium planned for early next week, so I'll make sure to post about it soon.

With Mommy and Daddy May busy during the day, and Yin-Yin at home recovering from surgery, I have spent lots and lots of time with Nani... I've also made another special friend:

Meet Mr. Teddy Bear--we love to play and cuddle. Here we are in a nice sequence... Reach:

Smooch:

Snuggle:

3 comments:

lucypye said...

Oh, my GOSH! I love it!

Baby May said...

Get ready, Tia Lu... next time I see you, you'll be the one getting all the smooches and snuggles!!

jogos do friv said...

A good blog. I love it!
---
play game jogos de friv online and play game jogos friv | jogos do friv