Monday, July 20, 2009

A Very Belated Birthday!

I am a bad, bad Baby May! Well, not exactly bad, but I'm so sorry that I haven't been posting!!

First and foremost, I wanted to give an update on my super awesome birthday party! As you can well imagine, it had all of the usual trappings. There was cake:

And presents:

I even made a new friend!

Daddy May was up to his usual antics:

Most importantly, we all had a really great time:

Thanks to everyone who was able to make it, and to those who couldn't make it but sent their best wishes! I definitely look forward for many birthdays to come!

4 comments:

Things I May Regret Writing said...

Happy birthday Baby May! So sorry we couldn't make it. Tania, what happened to your arm?

lucypye said...

So good to see you again, Evan! Maybe I'll get to see you in person in not too long. :)

Baby May said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes!

Tía Lu, I sure hope to see you again soon! Love, Evan

Lillian, I'm totally ok! I had a sore wrist from carrying Evan the wrong way and just wore the brace for about a week till it got back to normal. Miss you! Tania

Ina said...

Finally we've got to see your Bday pictures!!! What a lovely party! Love from the distance,

Ps. I had the same question Lillian ad. I am glad you're OK Tan.