Friday, June 19, 2009

A Full 364...

It's finally here!!! Tomorrow is my big O-N-E! I have been on this Earth now for 364 days... I've enjoyed myself so much, I think I'll stick around! My birthday party is tomorrow, and I will definitely be posting photos.

I have learned so much over the past year; it's really quite remarkable. I can dance, laugh, talk (sort of), crawl, walk (with help), point, clean up, and splash--all in addition to my natural-born skills in drinking, pooping, and crying!! I can even pinch, and tickle, and share! Oh, and, obviously, I can blog like a pro.

And, like all little (and not-so-little) boys, I aspire to being a superhero. Here I am as Super Baby:

Here's an aerial view:

Mommy May would like me to point out that she had no hand in setting this up; I moved the bib around all by myself! Unfortunately, I have a feeling she's not going to let me wear this outfit to my party... oh well.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy birthday, Evan!!

WOW- you have grown so much!! I've been remiss in following the blog. (I've been working long hours lately.)

I wish I could be there to celebrate your birthday with you. Hope you have a fantastic party!!!

Love, Uncle Trav

friv 2 games said...

Very impressive article. I have read each and every point and found it very interesting.
y3 Game | Y8 Game
Yepi 2 | kizi 6 | 85play | Frozen Games