Monday, June 8, 2009

Mr. Manners...

I've been learning a lot about the concept of sharing, and I really love handing my toys to other people... provided that they remember to say thank you, that is! Of course, I reserve the right to snatch my toys back right away--but that's usually only so I can hand them back over and over again! Too much fun!!

We've also been working on picking up my toys. Mommy May and I work together to put my toys back in their bins. To be really honest, Mommy May ends up doing most of the work, but I put my fair share away, too. Not surprisingly, my toys, even my new favorites (cars!!), end up in my mouth:

Speaking of cars and cleaning up, get a load of this line-up:

Don't worry, I'm not super-OCD baby or anything... that was actually Nani's doing. I sure do like seeing my cars all lined up and ready for me, though! I tend to play rough with my toys in general, knocking them together, shaking them, throwing them... one of my more painful lessons was learning that toys sometimes hit back. But I don't take it personally; I just brace for impact and carry on:

And, at the end of the day, I'm still uber cheerful--and cute as a button, no?

No comments: