Monday, June 1, 2009

Please, Sir, May I Have Some More?

I've posted before about my fondness for books, and I spend quite a bit of time every day with my beloved books. Here's one of my favorites:

The big yellow wheels actually spin around--how cool is that?! It's also got all kinds of animals, and I love to go through each page, pointing out the monkeys, and frogs, and giraffes. I especially like having Mommy or Daddy May read it to me at bedtime.

Another of my favorite bedtime stories is Nighty-Night:

It has the cutest pictures of Big Bird, Bert & Ernie, and Cookie Monster, all cudding up with their favorite snugglies.

The coolest thing about bedtime stories is that I have recently discovered that more is better!! I have long since been a fan of more: more food, more milk, more kisses... the list goes on and on! Now I know that I can also have more story; the beautiful thing about books is that, when you get to the end, you can just start right over again! Now, anytime Mommy and Daddy May read me a story, I always insist they read it twice!

No comments: