Sunday, June 14, 2009

The Boy of Summer...

Remember my last post, where I was snuggled up in a nice, warm jacket? Not today! Today was a beautiful day. It was one of those rare summer days (at least where I live!) where the sun was shining, the sky was clear blue, and I could actually go outside in a t-shirt. We made sure to take full advantage! Yin-Yin has been working hard on revamping her backyard--with yours truly specifically in mind, of course--and we had some fun today hanging out on the deck and enjoying some sunshine:

You can be sure I did more than just lounge around and look adorable. Daddy May and I goofed around for a while, playing with some of my summer toys:

Mommy May and I also made time for snuggling, as always!

Did you see the little bell tree in the corner? No, we're not celebrating Christmas in June, silly! I learned a new word today, bell, and I was fascinated by the pretty sounds they made. We took it outside with us just for fun. Then I spent time praticing my waving skills while Yin-Yin cleaned up some of Daddy May's toys from when he was a little boy:

After all that, I sure was tuckered out! Mommy May got this neat shot of me taking it easy on the way home:

Today was soooooo much fun! I hope the nice weather holds for my birthday party this Saturday!!

No comments: