Tuesday, July 21, 2009

13 Months and Counting...

Summer is well under way, and I have been keeping busy, busy, busy! I've read like a thousand books (especially Good Night, Moon over and over and over again):

I've also logged a good number of hours goofing off in the tub:

A very special birthday friend arrived all the way from Costa Rica, and we have been having a blast!

Speaking of long journeys, this kangaroo shirt has been on one heck of a long trip:

My Tía Lu bought that t-shirt years ago while she was studying abroad in Australia. She actually bought it for one of my cousins, but the shirt was too small by the time she got home to give it to him. Nani held on to it and kept it safe all this time, through several moves, and now I'm finally big enough to wear it! Thanks, Tía Lu... and Nani!

2 comments:

Trav said...

I can't decide which picture is my favorite, but after much deliberation, I settled on a tie between number 2 and number 4. So cute!

jogos do friv said...

This is a really good article.
---
play game jogos de friv online and play game jogos friv | jogos do friv