Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Halloweeny

Halloween was a bit of a bust here at our house this year; we got all dolled up and awaited the throngs of trick-or-treaters... to no avail. We didn't get even one visitor! Mommy May was a little disappointed, but, to tell the truth, I had a great time staying up past my bedtime and playing outside in the dark.

Thankfully, I still had a chance to sport my costume in public, at the Fall Fun Festival at Mommy May's school. Here I am with Cousin Laura, getting suited up:

There were lots of fun things to do, including a haunted house, lots of food and raffles, carnival games, and art stuff. I even got to check out a real-life fire truck!

Daddy May helped me win a few of the games. I fished out a rubber ducky and won a car (though I would have much rather kept the rubber ducky!!), and then Daddy May tossed some bean bags for another win:

As you can see, my doggy ears didn't last long; I'm an easygoing guy, but enough was enough!

Last but not least, Mommy May took us on a tour of her school:

I was a doggy, obviously, and Mommy May was a vet; unfortunately, she had a couple of feisty patients.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

www.businessturks.blogspot.com

yepi 2 said...

Good post your blog.

Kizi 2
Friv 2
Kizi
Emzi 2

y9 said...

I love to read this type of material Good and attractive information I take from it..Thank you for posting such a good article.

kizi 10 said...

I want to give you pleasure every day after work hours work fatigue. Thanks to your blog comments.
Yepi 2
Kizi games
Friv

Play Frozen Jigsaw Puzzle said...

This blog has 2015 Unlimited

baixar whatsapp said...

Oh lovely baby as much girlsgogames.com

juegos de kizi said...

Thanks for sharing this quality information with us and i like this. I hope you post again soon.
---
play game juegos kizi online and play game juegos de kizi | juegoskizi

kizi metal-cavalry said...

Fantastic you do this great. I share it.
Kizi alias , Friv singing-horses