Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Talking Turkey...

Well, it's that time of year again, where we go crazy cooking and cleaning and arguing with family--all so we can gorge on turkey and then lay around watching football. But, seriously, I have much to be thankful for, and I'm really looking forward to spending such a great holiday with family and friends.

I also have some new tricks up my sleeve, and I've really been working hard on this talking business. In addition to my first words--dada, mama, nana, and yin-yin--I can also now say bubbles, baba, ball, mm-hmm, and lok-lok (which means up in Yin-Yin's dialect). I've learned a bit of sign language, too, and I can sign bird, fish, more, milk, and hurt.

I mentioned before that I especially love to practice talking on the phone. I've heard it's against the law to talk on the phone while driving, but I don't really see what's so hard about it:

And, when I get tired of running around and playing, I can always chat while lounging in bed:

So, give me a ring anytime!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

88pascher.com sac a main louis vuitton sac burberry sac chanel chaussures puma chaussures nike tee shirts louis vuitton chanel femmes tee shirts sitemapproducts.xml sitemapproducts.xml sitemapproducts.xml sitemapproducts.xml

friv said...

Good post blog. I like your blog
Kizi

friv 2 said...

Good post. I love blog
Kizi
Friv 3

Kizi games said...

Thanks post. I like your blog.
Yepi
Friv
Friv games

friv 2 said...

Studies show that green plants are good for workplaces where people perform creative tasks but bad where the work is more monotone.

frip 10 said...

Excellent Blog! I would like to thank for the efforts you have made in writing this post.
Friv
Friv 2
Huz 10
Friv Games

juegos de autos gratis said...

So come on pretty baby girlsgogames , baixar whatsapp gratis

baixar facebook said...

great article, thank you for sharing, I think I need it
---
i like play game clickjogos online free ; play game click jogos online free and apply baixar facebook

unblocked games 77 said...

Children are now exposed to the world of technology soon unblocked games weebly very nice , free unblocked games happy wheels online to play , descargar whatsapp plus chat limit , unblocked games 77 , unblocked games online , descargar whatsapp

baixar facebook movel said...

I think this is one of the most interesting articles I’ve read on this subject
----
descargar mobogenie and descargar whatsapp para android and apply baixar facebook