Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Happy B-day...

Today is my Daddy May's birthday!! Nani stayed over for dinner while I had my last afternoon nap, and, when I woke up, we all sang Happy Birthday to Daddy May. Mommy May baked and decorated a cake for him, and, if you look carefully, you can see that the colors of the flames match the candles:


Pretty cute, huh? I'm still too young to have cake, but I did help Daddy May blow out the candles:
My present to Daddy May was a card and a video game (Lego Batman) that I plan to play a lot once I get old enough. Both Mommy May and Nani got Daddy May some new tools, which made him pretty happy. But, let's be honest, we all know he liked my present best!

4 comments:

lucypye said...

Happy birthday, Mike!!

Trav said...

Happy Bday, Mike! Your son is quickly catching up. I can't believe how big he is. Can't wait to see you in a few days.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe no one has a comment on my mad cake-decorating skills!!

Anonymous said...

The cake was wonderful, thank you so much!!! I love you!!!