Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Women in My Life...

I mentioned in my last post that my Tía Lu came up this weekend for the Nike Women's Marathon. We spent most of Saturday together, which was wonderful!! For a second, though, I started to wonder if she might be more granny than aunt:

I may be young, but I know enough to know that I will never catch Mommy May knitting!! I was a little disappointed that she wasn't making something for me, but we still have a few months left before my first Christmas *hint, hint*

Here we are together... I was mesmerized by her pretty shirt:

I also got this quick pic with Nani... see how I'm holding my hands? That's one of my newest tricks! Sometimes, I just sit and stare at my hands... I'm becoming quite amazed by what they can do!


We all piled into the car this morning to go and see the race... well, Mommy May, Nani, and Cousin Laura went to see Tía Lu race. Daddy May and I dropped them off near the end of the course, and then we went to Yin-Yin's for a quick visit. We all figured it might be too crowded and cold for a baby. Besides, I love any chance I get to visit my Yin-Yin! Here's Tía Lu goofing around after the race:

We made it back home by early afternoon, which left lots of time for relaxing. Yin-Yin got me a really great blanket, with all kinds of bells and whistles. It even has attached toys and a built-in pillow! Daddy May and I played with it for a while and then spent some time just lounging:

So, between hanging out at home and heading over the bridge to Yin-Yin's house, I got to see all of the women in my life today. I am such a lucky baby!!

No comments: