Sunday, October 12, 2008

Honored Guests...

We had some very extra-special visitors this weekend... my Uncles Trav and Trevor!! I was very, very happy to meet them, though you can't really tell that from this picture:

Mommy May took that picture a little before bathtime, so I was hovering on the line between content and grumpy. Before the photo, though, I had been smiling and visiting quite happily. Both Trav and Trevor were quite impressed with my cuteness, as well as how big I am already! They also brought me the cutest pair of lion slippers! Uncle Trav said he wanted a pair for himself, but I don't think they make them in big boy sizes:

Last but not least, Uncle Trav read me my bedtime story. He read me Goodnight, Moon--which is one of my favorite books already!


I wish that I had more time to visit with them, but at least I get to see them again soon when we head up to Vancouver for their wedding day!

See you soon, guys... for now, goodnight noises everywhere!!!

1 comment:

Trav said...

Ohhhh... I miss you so much already! These pictures don't do you justice-- you really are an adorably, outrageously CUTE baby! Just wait until you get those lion booties on. :)