Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Clownin' Around...

I have learned to laugh. Full-on belly laughs and squeals. Mommy May says it's the sound of pure joy. It's still pretty new to me, and, so far, only Daddy May knows the secret to getting me to laugh. Try as they might, I refused to laugh for the camera, so you'll have to settle for me being cheeky yet again:

Daddy May and I were embarrassed to be caught wearing the exact same outfit, so we hid from the camera. Hmm... I think Daddy May and I need to rethink our strategy:

And, because I know you can't get enough, another look of complete and total suprise:

I pretty much have that one perfected, no?

1 comment:

juegos de terror online said...

Thanks for sharing this valuable information to our vision.
----
play game jogos gratis online and play game unblocked games online