Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Not so Fast...

In addition to the ongoing commentary around my adorableness--no, really, people literally stop us on the street to tell Mommy and Daddy May that I am beautiful--everyone is also surprised to see how grown up I look for a 5-month-old. Obviously, my size must be a factor, but I think it might also be my slick fashion sense. I make being a boy look good:

By the way, that red t-shirt was a gift from my Tía Indira, who lives in Costa Rica but bought me the shirt on her honeymoon in Paris. That shirt is even more of a world traveler than I am. ¡Muchas gracias, Ina y Ernesto!

Here is another picture of me, aptly titled Ballin':

Don't get me wrong, though, I am still a sweet little baby at heart!! Check me out giving Nani a big, sloppy, open-mouthed kiss:


If I could lay one of those wet, slobbery kisses on all y'all, I would... cause that's how much I love ya!!

1 comment:

jogos de friv said...

You know how to involve a reader and increase his curiosity to read more.
----
i like play game click jogos online free and play game juegos pou