Friday, December 5, 2008

I Only Open my Mouth to Change Feet...

I am having a blast with my newest playthings... my feet!! Now, I've always had feet; I just never really noticed them before. I wrote a post a few weeks ago about how I've gotten really good at holding my feet up into the air. I have since graduated to grabbing them:


The ultimate goal, of course, is to suck on those sweet little piggies. That part is still a challenge at this point, though I did manage to get my toe into my mouth once. I also started to chew on the adorable slippers Uncle Trav got me, until Mommy May intervened and took them off.

More to come soon on my adventures in footsie. For now, I will sign off with a photo of me & Monkey, hanging around. I spend a good amount of time like this, sitting up and playing and watching Mommy May doing mommy-type things, like folding laundry and picking up:

1 comment:

jogos friv said...

This blog impressed me and over exceeded my expectations.
----
i like play game jogos click online free and play game juegos de pou