Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Evan Almighty...

Prepare to be amazed, because I am on a roll!! Every day, I get stronger, more aware, and better with my hands.... just look at this picture Nani took the other day:
I've been working on grabbing my baba for a while now, but I only just learned how to hold it up myself.

I also posted recently about my new foot fetish. I have been working feverishly on learning how to suck on my toe. Here's a close but no cigar:

And... Eureka!!

Boy, that felt good! But I have more intellectual pursuits, as well. Who says Mommy and Daddy May have to read to me every day? It's so much more satisfying to read to myself:

Being brilliant sure is exhausting... I make sure to take plenty of breaks:

Well, that's it for now. Only 15 days till Christmas--can you believe it?!

2 comments:

Things I May Regret Writing said...

We have that book, too! Love those Target bargain bins.

juegos de terror said...

I have found it enormously useful..
----
play game jogos online gratis online and play game unblocked games