Tuesday, December 23, 2008

An Important Announcement...

I've been a little lax about posting, what with preparing for Christmas and all... it's funny, though... I keep hearing about how Santa and his reindeer will climb down the chimney on Christmas Eve to deliver all of our presents. First of all, we don't have a chimney; secondly, most of our gifts seem to be coming by UPS and the postal service. Oh well, maybe Santa is trying to streamline his operation.

On to my big news: I turned 6 months old this past Saturday!! My half-birthday passed without much fanfare, just a nice, relaxing day. I thought it was about time that I post some more compare and contrast pictures, to show just how much I have grown. This picture was taken when I was exactly 1 month old:

Even laying down, my little feet didn't reach the end of my tub, and my washcloth easily covered my hips. Check me out now:

Pretty soon, that little monkey washcloth just isn't going to be enough!

I still spend lots and lots of time trying to figure things out... here I am staring intently at my hands:

My hands have been getting me into some trouble lately, when it comes to sleeping. I have gotten really good at taking my binky out of my mouth, but I'm not quite as adept at getting it back in. Mommy May is starting to train me to put myself to sleep, rather than being rocked, which is fine, except that I keep pulling out binky and then fussing. Hopefully, in a few more weeks, when I can pop it back in, things will settle down.

Last, but certainly not least, I am big enough now to sit up in the shopping cart when I run errands with Mommy May!! We don't have a good picture yet, but we'll keep working on it. All Mommy May has to do is strap me in and then give me a book to read. I love books more and more everyday! Here I am reading to Daddy May:

I hope everyone has a great Christmas (or whatever tradition you celebrate)!!

5 comments:

Katie said...

He's as cute as ever, Tan! Hope you and the fam had a wonderful holiday!

Love you, Katie

Unknown said...

I hope you enjoyed your holiday as much as I enjoy seeing your pictures.

Janet

Baby May said...

Thanks, Katie!!! We really, really, really hope to see you soon!

Thank you, too, Janet... I feel honored to have you as one of my most consistent readers!

juegos de autos online said...

Cute too gone girlsgogame , download whatsapp

juegos de terror said...

You have posted a trust worthy blog keep sharing.
----
play game jogos online online and play game unblockedgames