Thursday, November 13, 2008

Playboy...

I have been a busy, busy boy these past few days! I spend my days working hard on very important tasks such as rolling over and playing with exciting new toys. Here I am playing mediator, settling an intense argument between my two bears:


Now that I have gotten so skilled at grabbing whatever catches my eye--Daddy May's nose or Mommy May's hair, for example--I have turned my eye to another important part of my anatomy: my feet!! First I mastered how to keep them up in the air for ridiculously long periods of time:


The next phase involved the essential element of play. Months and months ago, Uncle Trav sent me the cutest booties. They're great! They jingle; they crinkle; they even squeak!! I am finally able to take full advantage of them:


Next up? My favorite... goofing around! Now you see them:


Now you don't:

I haven't quite reached the most important stage of sucking on my toes, but it's all just a matter of time now!

No comments: