Saturday, November 15, 2008

Oh, Happy Day...

Today was super fun!! Mommy and Daddy May and I had a leisurely morning and slept in till 8:30, which, for us, is totally sleeping in. I got dressed and ready, then I hung out and had fun playing while they got ready:

We headed up to Nani's house, because Mommy May had a lot of work to do on Nani's computer and brand new Tivo. While we were there, I worked on a brand new skill--sitting up all by myself!


Soon, though, I started to get a little tired of holding myself up:


Then I pretty much gave up:


It's ok, though... I actually enjoy falling over. No, really. Sometimes I fall over on purpose and then start laughing.

I had a couple of good naps this afternoon and spent lots of quality time with Mommy and Daddy May and Nani. And, as you can see, I also made a new friend:


My little seahorse lights up and plays lullabies when I hug him--don't you wish all of your friends could do that?!

1 comment:

Bet365 said...

Hey there, I thoroughly like reading your website and I was wondering if there could be a method I can join so that I get an email everytime you create a brand new post. I can not see an RSS button or an email form, but possibly I just missed it. At any rate, keep up the remarkable posts.