Saturday, November 8, 2008

Shave and a Haircut - 2 bits...

Mommy and Daddy May gave me my first haircut today!! Mommy May almost cried, cause she said it was way too early to cut my hair. Daddy May has been wanting to cut it for months now, and Mommy May finally gave in. Many of you may remember how my hair was so straight and spiky when I was younger, but, recently, it has started to take on a strange shape. Mommy May took a few before and after pictures from today. Here's a before:

Admittedly, my hair doesn't actually look too bad there. The problem has been that, while my hair grew in thick and curly and lustrous on my right side, I am almost bald on the left side of my head, as seen here, in my other before picture:


And that's the reason Mommy May finally gave in and agreed to cut my hair. She's been feeling pretty bad for me, especially since, adorable as I am, it sometimes looks like I have the hairdo of a burn victim:


Well, they did trim it, as best they could, while I sat still, as best I could. They cut a respectable amount of hair:


Mommy May even saved a lock of my hair to put in my album. Here's my after picture... handsome as ever!!

1 comment:

lucypye said...

Oh, very nice! It looks great.