Sunday, November 23, 2008

Toys are Edible, Right?

Today was another nice day. I was pretty sleepy for a lot of the day, so I ended up taking 3 solid naps AND going to bed early. Mommy and Daddy May were busy for most of the day, reorganizing and cleaning and doing laundry, but they still made plenty of time to hang out with me. We even took a nice, long family walk in the afternoon.

While they were working, Bunny-Bear and I worked on our sitting up skills. Bunny-Bear wanted to work on spitting up instead, but I explained that that wouldn't be very nice. His name is Bunny-Bear because he's a bear in a bunny suit... obviously!

Well, today I guess I officially left my newborn-ness behind. Daddy May broke down my swing and put it in storage. Then he got out one of my bigger-kid toys, which I immediately attempted to eat:


I try to eat pretty much anything I can get my hands on. I was afraid that I was weird or something, but, apparently, that's something all babies do. Phew! Mommy and Daddy May both said they used to have a stacker toy like mine, though mine is a bit modernized. I would be very interested to know how many of my readers also remember having a toy like this!

2 comments:

lucypye said...

I remember it, but I don't know if I myself ever had one...

Unknown said...

I don't know if I had one, but I know all three of my kids had that same toy.