Saturday, November 22, 2008

How was your Saturday?

Today was another great day! We had planned to go to the city to see Yin-Yin, but our plans changed when Daddy May found out he had to go in to work. Instead, Mommy May and Nani and I made a quick run to Costco. I guess we're all set now for something called Thanksgiving... I'm not sure exactly what that is, but it seems to have something to do with Pilgrims and Native Americans getting together and eating turkey until they were sick.

Anyway, I keep on getting stronger every day, and here I am sitting up all by myself again:

I held myself up for almost 5 minutes before I needed to rest. Daddy May was there to support me, just like always:

Then, before bath time, I spent some quality time on my changing table. I still love playing on it. Yes, I actually like hanging out there, and I have loved getting my diaper changed since birth. Whenever I am cranky or fussy, giving me some quality time on my changing table always cheers me up. Obviously, now that I am starting to roll over, Mommy and Daddy May have to keep a very close eye (and hand!) on me, but I don't mind. Here I am, with a froggie that Yin-Yin got me before I was even born:

I totally love that frog! He ribbits when I squeeze his tummy, which always makes me laugh! That Yin-Yin, she always gets me the best toys!!

No comments: