Friday, November 21, 2008

Swinger...

Mommy May has all of next week off in honor of the Thanksgiving holiday, so we get to spend the next 10 days together! Yay!! We had a pretty special day today, hanging out and having fun. I started the day by practicing both sitting up and looking like an angel:

Mommy May and I went for a nice long walk this afternoon, and I went to the park for the first time! There were lots of ladies with kids there, although most of the them were Asian or Hispanic, while all of the little kids were white. I was a little confused until Mommy May taught me the word nanny. Then I got even more confused, cause I have a Nani too, but, finally, I figured it all out! I was about the same size as most of the kids there, but I was by far the youngest!! No one could believe that I was only 5 months old. There was a little girl there, smaller than me, and she was almost 12 months. Here I am on my first swing:

To prove that I actually did swing, here's a little video. Nevermind Mommy May's baby talk; she gets a little too excited about stuff sometimes:

Boy, swinging like a monkey sure tuckered me out!! I had lunch there at the park and then passed right out:

No comments: