Monday, November 3, 2008

All Hallow's Eve...

This past Friday was my first Halloween! I got my second round of immunization shots the day before, so I can't say it was a total blast... but, all in all, fun was had. Mommy May and Tía Lu had put up some decorations when she was up for her last visit:

Mommy May also snapped this super spooky picture of Itty Bitty:

Mommy May was a ladybug, and I was a cute little pumpkin!

We had a pretty good turnout, at least 30 different trick-or-treating groups. Everyone had great costumes, and all of the kids were very polite and well-behaved. We love Albany!!

While we didn't get to see Tía Lu on Halloween, she was nice enough to send us pics of her totally awesome costume! Here she is, as good ol' Sarah Palin:

Last, but certainly not least, wrapped in righteousness... er, I mean, the American flag:
I kid, I kid... *wink, wink*

No comments: