Sunday, November 30, 2008

Trip to the Park, Part Deux...

The weather this weekend was particularly nice, so Mommy and Daddy May and I took full advantage and headed over to the park. I pointed out the way, in case they had forgotten:

Daddy May and I had a nice photo in front of the little kid slide (there's another section of the park, designed for big kids, that has even bigger slides). Even the little slide is still too big for me, though!

Daddy May snagged the camera and snapped this quick pic of Mommy May and me. Too bad Mommy May blinked, though:

Then it was time for my favorite activity, swinging! Mommy May started me off:

But, after that, I did a pretty good job keeping myself going:

Mommy May goes back to work tomorrow, after 10 glorious days home with me. I sure will miss having her all to myself, but, thankfully, she gets another couple of weeks off for Christmas. Yay!!

1 comment:

jogos do friv said...

I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.
----
i like play game clickjogos online free and play game juegos de pou