Sunday, June 29, 2008

A New Bag of Tricks...

Sorry it's been a few days since my last post; we've been busy, busy, busy around here with visitors! Friday, I spent some time with Yin-Yin and Aunties Felicity and Lois, and my Tia Lu also came up for the weekend. I promise I will post more about my visits soon.

In the meantime, I have been adding some new tricks now that I'm 9 days old. One of my favorite new things to practice is smiling! Here's one of me relaxed and happy:

And here I was playing with Mommy and Daddy May... it's too bad the picture came out overexposed, but it was too cute to delete!

I also spent some quality time discussing serious issues (like my cuteness) with Nani:

We don't have any pictures of it, but I have also been working on showing my displeasure. When Mommy May takes too long to feed me, or Daddy May takes too long to change my diaper, I have really been working out my lungs! I can really crank up the volume when I need to.

Of course, all of this activity takes its toll, and I have to spend lots of time catching up on my beauty sleep! Luckily for me, I get plenty of sleepy-time cuddles. Here I am with Mommy May: Daddy May and I caught a few winks together here:

And, here I am with Nani. Over 1,100 fires burning all over California due to dry, hot weather, and Nani dresses me up like an Eskimo baby! Boy, I was sweatin' by the time I got out of there!

Ta-ta for now!

No comments: