Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Too Cute for Words! Well, Most of the Time...

Mommy May snapped this super cute picture of me tonight right before my bath:

Being this cute really is a full time job. To be fair, however, I feel the need to confess that I am not quite this adorable all the time. Here's a picture Nani took that, to be honest, would be better left unposted:

In this picture, I am wearing a sweater that's 3 sizes too small. It's a shame, too, cause it's a gift Cousin Laura brought me all the way from Costa Rica. Well, at least this photo shows I'm human and have a few bad pictures, just like everyone else!

1 comment:

Things I May Regret Writing said...

Tania! He is totally adorable! Beautiful baby you got there. And from one mom of a gorgeous baby to another, you know I ain't lying. -Lillian