Saturday, September 13, 2008

Whodunit? Mystery Solved!

I recently posted about a very clever onesie I got as a gift from an unknown benefactor... well, I'm pleased to report that we have figured out who sent it! Thanks, Aunt Katie, for sending me such a great outfit!! And, while I'm a little young to be declaring my political party as of yet, never fear: Mommy May is still liberal enough to live in the Bay Area ;-)

Thank you, too, for my Babar book:

Our whole family was super excited to get this book and start reading it. Of course, it's new for me, but Mommy and Daddy May had never read Babar before, even though they had heard lots about him. Believe it or not, we have already read through more than half of it.

I hope that I can meet you very soon and give you thanks (and hugs and kisses, of course!!) in person!

1 comment:

Katie said...

YEAH!! That makes the present so much better - that you were enjoying it and wondering who your mysetious benefactor was. See how smart I am?!

Or not. But I'm gald you're enjoying the gifts, and I can't wait to meet Evan soon!

Love ya!